This zucchini + chocolate combo is loaded with rich flavor, greens and probiotics! Perfect for an on-the-go breakfast or afternoon snack.
1.5 cup shredded zucchini
3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk (or milk of your choice)
1/4 cup maple syrup
1/4 cup melted coconut oil
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup whole wheat flour
1/2 cup quick oats
1/4 cup cocoa
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
2 scoops BIOHM Super Greens
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Prepare muffin tins with nonstick spray.
3. Mix all dry ingredients in bowl and set aside.
4. In a separate bowl combine egg, maple syrup, melted coconut oil, vanilla and almond milk until well combined.
5. Add in shredded zucchini. Gradually stir in dry ingredients.
6. Place batter into muffin tins. Bake for 20 minutes.
Tip: We're big believers in chocolate chips, so we recommend topping your muffins with mini milk chocolate chips or even adding them into your batter!