Give your dessert a healthy makeover using Super Greens Probiotic Powder infused inside the flourless dough. Each bite is filled with chewy cookie and melted white chocolate chips. Yummy & guilt free!
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 4 tablespoons dark brown sugar, lightly packed
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1 1/2 cups oat flour (regular oats blended in a blender)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1/2 scoops of BIOHM Probiotic Super Greens powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- Take regular old fashioned oats or quick oats and blend them until they resemble a flour or powder in a blender or food processor. You will measure this after blending, not before.)
- Combine vanilla, egg, and brown sugar in a large bowl. Melt coconut oil and let it cool before adding to the box. Mix until combined.
- Stir in oat flour powder, baking soda, cinnamon, BIOHM Super Greens powder, and salt.
- Slowly combine all ingredients. Fold in white chocolate chips.
- Chill dough for at least 45 minutes - 1 hour.
- Roll dough into tightly packed balls and place on parchment-lined cookie sheet.
- Add extra white chocolate chips, if desired!
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, until the cookies are lightly browned around the edges.
- Allow the cookies to cool for 5 minutes and ENJOY!